|Numéro de l'article:
The 39805 uses the latest in battery technology to provide a power nozzle solution for domestic and commercial vacuums without the need for expensive electric hoses or the use of extension cords to provide power. Once the battery is mounted to the top of the nozzle on off control is easy using the step on foot switch positioned on the top of the nozzle. The full size 39805 power nozzle provides all the cleaning performance of traditional vacuums and the carpet grooming necessary to clean deep down dirt and debris improving carpet life and maintaining carpet appearance. Adding a powered nozzle to battery vacuums, traditional canisters lacking a power nozzle, and central vacuum using static tools or air turbines will dramatically increase cleaning results and surface grooming. The winged design of the 39805 provides a low profile and access in and around furnishings, chairs, and tight spaces. The winged side of the nozzle brings the brush closer to nozzle edge and a deep channel permits generous airflow for superior edge cleaning. The 39805 is compatible with major brands of commercial backpack and canister vacuums including ProTeam, Mosquito, NSS, Tenant, Power Flight, Tornado, Numatic, Sandia, Bissell, Sanitaire, Hoover, and Nilfisk. The 39805 battery nozzle is compatible with major brands of central vacuum in both domestic and commercial use using low voltage or standard air hose including Beam, Eureka, Electrolux, Vacuflo, Dirt Devil, Canavac, Cyclovac, Vacumaid, Imperium, M&S, Husky, ProLux, and Nutone.
- The 14” wide full power 39805 lithium ion battery power nozzle is a self container power nozzle solution for carpet vacuuming without the need for expensive electric hose or the inconvenience of extension cords. The 39805 allows traditional dry canister, backpacks, and central vacuums using poor performance air turbines to step up to the improved cleaning result associated with an electric nozzle with a plug and play solution.
- The 39805 lithium ion battery mounts directly on the top of the power nozzle and is activated with a simple foot switch allowing total control of the power nozzle agitator. The battery is designed to provide a full hour of operation from a single charge and can be recharged with the included 2.5 amp charger in an hour and fifteen minutes. The battery has an estimated cycle life of 500 meaning you can anticipate well over 400 hours of use delivering four years or more in a typical domestic setting without the need to replace the battery.
- The 39805 chevron brush pattern on the agitator carries the dirt, dust and debris to the center of the brush where the air stream carries it away. A poly v belt drives the agitator from a full size motor reducing noise and vibration.
- The 39805 has four soft wheels mounted on metal axles are set in the base to permit the nozzle to move easily on low pile carpet, area rugs, and even off on to hard floor surfaces without the risk of the nozzle marking floor surfaces. The neck features a spring clip mechanism that accepts industry standard friction wands typical of those found on dry canisters, backpacks equipped with 1.25” tools, and central vacuums using air turbine nozzles.
- The 39805 weighs 6.5 pounds including the battery. The battery side of the nozzle including the battery stands 5.75” in height but the winged side of the nozzle has a low profile height of 2.50” less than that of most air turbine nozzles. A wrap around bumper won’t mar furnishing, base boards, or kick boards.